|★Special Page is Here >>|
|Transport by private car、Driver、Guide、Car insurance||Fee for entrance、Drink fee|
|This tour is private transport. You wont share with other customers.|
|・Please booking with over 2 persons.
・This tour is available over age 20.
・Tour fee does not include entrance fee, drink fee
・Please let us know your request cafe and 1st night spot. Please request 2nd night spot for tour guide.
・You can go 2 night spot, however additional charge ￥1,000 for 3rd night spot.
・Additional charge ￥1,000/ per hour/1 car for early leaving.
・We also have recommended night spot, please contact us.
Choose your favorite cafe from below
- Choose one from 4 restaurant in Nusa Dua, Jimbaran area guest
- 【Loco Cafe】
Open restaurant in Bali collection
- 【Nyomans Beer Garden】More detail>>
Live music Bar & Restaurant
- 【Rock Bar】
Bar on the Cliff!
New Entertainment spot in Dreamland
- Choose one from 6 restaurant in Kuta,Legian Sanur area guest
- 【The Stones】
Jacuzzi on loop top!
- 【Rosso Vivo】
Casual Italian Restaurant
- 【Papas Cafe】
Volcano Pizza is their signature menu!
- 【Jaya Pub】
Popular by local people.
- 【Warung Plengkung】
Live music warung popular by local
- 【Hard Rock Cafe】
Popular bar by whole world people.
- Choose one from 6 restaurant in Seminyak, Kerobokan area guest
- 【Mades Warung】
Most famous warung in Bali
Salsa bar that bar staff will teach you.
- 【Santa Fe】
Oldest Country Bar in Bali
- 【Ristorante Italia】
Popular restaurant infront of 66 beach
Beautiful Light up beach club
Reasonable cafe located between Legian and Seminyak
Night Club List
1st bar need booking in advance, Select 2nd bar at local spot.
- We will take you 2 night club from below
- 【Sky Garden】
4 floor complex club building
Popular Huge club
- 【Engine Room】
Open style club
Recommend for Reggae lover
- 【Mix Well】
Popular drug show
Popular and famous beach club
- 【Potato Head】
Open style on the beach beach club
Reasonable Night Tour Course & Time
20：30 Hotel pick up. Guide will pick you up
- Take you to your favorite cafe（Fee doesn't include drink fee） →
Take you to your favorite Night spot（Fee doesn't include drink fee）
You can choose max 2 spots, you can move to other spot anytime.
AM 2：30 Leaving night spot, stop by convenience store
Arrive at Hotel
Night Tour Ｑ & Ａ
- How dangerous are the clubs in Bali?
- It depends on the clubs, but is more dangerous than Japanese night spots for sure. Some troubles that wallets or cellphones get stolen and tourists get into fights against locals are quite common. Even police works with some drug dealers or gigolos. You need to be careful to protect yourse by yourself. Going out with Japanese speaking guide in the plan will be your option to go out safer.
- t can be either safe or dangerous. If you are careful with few things, it won't be as bad as you imagine. Make sure you keep your wallet safe and know how much drink you can take. Don't get drunk too much! I have gonr out every weekend in Bali for 3 years and only have had a troble that the cellphone got stolen. Since then, I always bring a shoulder purse with a zipper. Make the strap shorter to keep the bag in front of your chest. This is not only what I do for safty! Both a cellphone and money shoule be in a pocket of the bag and ties up the strap of my camera with the one of the bag! I often talk to tourists in the club, but never be friendly to locals who seem gigolos. It's never be too much for your safety!
- What is the difference between cafe and club?
- Cafe is a place you can enjoy food with drinks to start the night. Please ask our guide about recommended clubs for fun!
- Do they charge admission fees?
- It is usually free to go into the clubs, but some of them require admission fees for events and parties.
- What should I bring for the night?
- Money for drink and food (admission fee if necessary), camera, cellphone, etc. But, keep them safe!!
- What are the important tips to enjoy the night tour?
- 1．Choose places which suit your style.
2．Try some upper level places as a memory.
- What is a recommended course for the night?
- Klapa→Ku De Ta→potato head
Night Tour Warning Info
- Night out in Bali requires self-care more than Your Country!
- Even though our guide guide take and watch you for the night, it is necessary for you to keep yourself and valuables safe by yourself! It is recommended not bringing an expensive camera or a lot of money. A purse with a zipper might be safer to keep your valuables. We are not responsible for any troubles.
- Not for anyone who expect rich service.
- Even though we consider “Not Only Reasonable Prices but also some great deals”, our No.1 priority in this courses is the price, so staff service, skills/techniques and facilities will not satisfy some of the guests. Therefore, we do not recommend these courses for anyone who expects the greatest service.
- We do not take the responsibility for your claims and troubles.
- If our partner company and you had a trouble, we are here for you to help translating and provide your opinions to the company to make the service better. However, we are not responsible for the trouble.
|Benoa/Nusa Dua/Jimbaran area||Free|
|Ubud/Tanah Lot area||Additional ￥3,000 /per car for both ways|
|Canggue area||Additional ￥2,000 /per car for both ways|
|Uluwatu area||Additional ￥2,000 /per car for both ways|
|・6 people are available in one car.|
|Payment||Please, pay the fee without any change to Darna Transport guide at hotel before you go out on that day.|
|Warning||Even though our guide guide take and watch you for the night, it is necessary for you to keep yourself and valuables safe by yourself! It is recommended not bringing an expensive camera or a lot of money. A purse with a zipper might be safer to keep your valuables. We are not responsible for any troubles.We are not responsible for any troubles.|
- Darna Transport
Add：Jl Taman Jimbaran VII.A NO.260 JIMBARAN BALI
TEL / FAX：0361 8480433 /